1. Personal Data Collection
We may collect information about you when you visit our Sites or use our Services, including the following:
2. How Personal Data and Information Are Processed
We may Process your information for the following reasons:
- o initiate a payment;
- o authenticate your access to your Account and Profile;
- o communicate with you about your tax Account, and Tax related Services;
- o keep your Account and Profile up to date.
3. Do We Share Personal Data?
We do not share your information with others or unauthorized persons, We may share your Personal Data or other information about you with others in a variety of ways as described in this section of the Privacy Statement. We may share your Personal Data or other information for the following reasons: Financial institutions: We may share Personal Data with financial institutions that we have partnered with to jointly create and offer a product, such as with Synchrony Bank in connection with credit card (Master Card, Verve, Visa, Unified Payment, among others). These financial institutions may only use this information to confirm, unless you have given consent for other uses. We may also share Personal Data to process transactions, provide you with benefits associated with your eligible cards, and keep your financial information up to date.
- • linking your Account or Profile to a social media account or social messaging service;
- • connecting your Account to a third-party data aggregation or financial services company, if you provide such company with your Account log-in credentials; or
- • using your Account to make payments or allowing a financial Institution to charge your Account via this portal for specified Services.
4. How Do We Protect Your Personal Data?
We maintain technical, physical, and administrative security measures designed to provide reasonable protection for your Personal Data against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration. The security measures include firewalls, data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls. While we are dedicated to securing our systems and Services, you are responsible for securing and maintaining the privacy of your password(s) and Account/profile registration information and verifying that the Personal Data we maintain about you is accurate and current. We are not responsible for protecting any Personal Data that we share with a third-party based on transactions, profile connection and account connection that you have authorized. Changes to This Privacy Statement. We may revise this Privacy Statement from time to time to reflect changes to our business, the Sites or Services, or applicable laws. The revised Privacy Statement will be effective as of the published effective date.
5. Contact Us
You may contact us if you have general questions about our Privacy Statement and practices or questions about your Account information or Personal Data.
For Cancellation of Services and Refund of money do contacting the KW-IRS via the Support Channels or Help Desk.
However, you can also visit KW-IRS corporate head office;
Corporate Head Office Address
27 Ahmadu Bello Way, G.R.A. Ilorin, Kwara State.
Phone: 0700MYKWIRS (07006959477)